After spending 26 years selecting the best restaurants in the United States, the editor chose to return to France. Since 1996, he visits, tastes, evaluates and elects the best addresses of the capital.
Today, www.bestrestaurantsparis.com is the most selective website of Paris thanks to a selection of 250 restaurants, among the best. It allows you to find an excellent table, according to your criteria: cuisine type, district, budget or request, and also to reserve online, in real time! A range of 3 printed supports and 3 mobile applications available for free download on the Apple Store, Windows Phone and Android, allowing great mobility.
No matter where you are and at any time, you are in possession of more than 250 addresses, united as the best restaurants of Paris in all categories.
- 1980 : Richard Brault created the 1st guide in San Francisco. He then expanded to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, in the states of Florida and then Atlanta.
- 1996 : Best Restaurants Paris was created.
- 1997 : The website and its central reservation system were created.
- 2005 : The first “Best Menus” large format was created with menus, fixed menus and their prices.
- 2006 : The “mini guide” address booklet was created.
- 2007 : Richard and Virginie Brault created Best Restaurants Maroc.
- 2011 : The iPhone application was developed.
- 2014 : Sophia Brault and Katherine Araujo created Best Restaurants Colombia.
- 2015 : The «www.bestrestaurantsparis.com» website was redevelopment as a “Responsive Design"
Today, Best Restaurants Paris is the leading website on the Internet in the first position on search engines with the keywords “Paris restaurants."
It represents the biggest coverage in France, within its category, as with Morocco and Colombia as well.
More than 100,000 fans follow us on Facebook from our Fanpage : www.facebook.com/Best.Resto.Paris.